Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ordinary and Typical

Today was a pretty routine Tuesday. We did our Independent Reading. We corrected and discussed homework. We worked on our Writer's Workshop stories. We prepared for tomorrow's field trip. We took a history test. All very productive, but nothing all that exciting.

Let me clarify that this blog is my personal work, and it is not part of the Third Street School website. It is not sponsored or supported in any way by LAUSD or its Instructional Technology Division. The opinions I express are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the administration of the school or of the district. I do reserve the right to express my thoughts to the broadest extent permitted by the First Amendment, even if other members of this school community disagree with my conclusions.

Homework: (1) Do spelling jumble. (2) Do "Make an Organized List," Math, pages 560-561. (3) Do "Predict Outcomes," Math, pages 562-565.

No comments: