Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day!

Today we mostly worked on the Quarterly Math Test from the district. We did a lot of preparation for this so that students were familiar with some of the key concepts and how questions were being phrased. I think they probably did fine, but I am not going to count this towards their grade. It is supposed to "inform instruction" anyhow. Whatever that means....

We did some other stuff, too, including finishing off a couple of our advertisements which I posted above. We also practiced our Theseus & the Minotaur stage combat, and we corrected a lot of yesterday's homework.

I'm off to the gym right now, and then I'm glued to the tube tonight for election results. OK, I'll work in a dog walk, too. Edie and Eli don't understand about elections.

Homework: Watch the election results. Keep track of what states go for which candidate. Ms. Richards will be using this tomorrow in Tech Center.

No comments: