Monday, October 06, 2014

Back on Line

It’s been a while since I’ve posted, and I’m sorry if this caused any confusion with the homework. As many of you know, I’ve been dealing with trying to deal with getting my 91 year old mother’s finances in order in case she needs to be placed into a nursing home or becomes completely confused. It’s been overwhelming, and I still have at least one more trip back to Maine to help get things arranged.

The students did a great job with Mr. Halpern last week, and he reported that he would love to come back any time to such a delightful class. I know what he means. They are great indeed.

Homework:  (1) Write spelling words 1-5 five times each in cursive and write a sentence for each in cursive. (2) Do the spelling jumble. (3) Do the Holes study guide. (4) Do the Four Times Two practice paper. Be sure to show all work. (5) Fourth grade history:  Do the Early peoples study sheet. Fifth grade history:  Be ready to tell your legend or folktale tomorrow. Please have the PowerPoint on your native people ready by Friday. (6) Fourth grade math:  do pages 101-102. Fifth grade math:  Do pages 112-113.

No comments: